Mary L. Dimock
Mary started at Fazzano & Tomasiewicz, LLC, in 1984. She has been the firm’s office manager since December, 2007. She is committed to managing the day-to-day operations of the practice, as well as providing training, mentoring and leadership to the paralegal staff. Mary ensures that all functions of the office promote client well-being and satisfaction.
Mary has also been Attorney Tomasiewicz’ lead litigation paralegal since 1997, concentrating on the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury. In concert with her case management duties, Mary has also actively participated in several jury trials with Attorney Tomasiewicz.
- University of Hartford, Paralegal Studies Advisory Board
- Central Connecticut Paralegal Association, past Vice-President, Membership Director & By-laws Director
- A Litigation Paralegal's Guide to Case Management, Institute for Paralegal Education
- The Role of the Paralegal in the Courtroom, Central Connecticut Paralegal Association
- Resume Writing Workshop, Central Connecticut Paralegal Association
- Resume Writing Workshop, University of Hartford
- Ultimate Interview Workshop, University of Hartford
- Fairfield University, magna cum laude
Sandra Barberi-Tomasiewicz, Financial Manager
- Simmons College, Boston - B.A.
- University of St. Joseph, West Hartford - M.A.